Step by Step guide to cancel NOW TV in UK
With so many streaming services accessible to us, it’s quite simple to find up enrolled on various platforms, which can rapidly add up to a big sum outgoing each month. Often streaming services will provide a 30 day trial period which is excellent, but if you don’t remember to cancel NOW TV at the end of this period, you might find yourself paying for something you aren’t using.
With numerous episodes and movies restricted to multiple platforms, you can pay up for a service to watch one series and never log in again. All the meantime, your membership price will remain repeating until discontinued.
Occasionally, you have to accept that you just no longer find a specific streaming service to be fascinating or that you must make a little further financial sacrifice each month. With Now TV’s numerous passes, it’s rather simple to make changes to or entirely cancel your subscription, but there are a lot of procedures to do. Please see our instructions below to learn more about cancelling, modifying, or re-activating a subscription.
What is the procedure for cancelling Now TV?
Now TV subscriptions range in price based on what you want to watch, with prices ranging from £3.99 a month for a kids’ ticket to £39.99 a month for a sports package.
Whatever your membership is, if you’d want to cancel it, just follow these easy steps:
- Begin by signing into your Now TV account through the internet.
- Then, click the My Account icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to access your account. You should see a drop-down menu appear on your screen.
- After that, choose the Passes and Vouchers option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the pass you want to cancel from the drop-down menu and select the Cancel Pass button.
- Following that, you will be requested to offer a reason for cancelling your membership with that specific provider in order to proceed. Make your selection from the drop-down option about the reason for your cancellation.
- A new screen will open, asking whether you want to proceed with the cancellation. If you are okay to proceed, choose. I still want to cancel from the drop-down menu.
- After that, a confirmation message will display on your screen, and you will also get an email to the address associated with your registered account.
What happens if you don’t cancel your free Now TV trial?
If the worst-case scenario occurs and you are unable to cancel your membership before the deadline, it is not the end of the world. Now that television provides rolling contracts, just follow the procedures outlined above and cancel it immediately if you still don’t want it. You’ll just have paid one additional payment for the next month, and that’ll be all.
When you want to restart Now TV, what do you do first?
You may easily re-activate your passes if your financial position changes and you determine that you do have enough money to afford to have Keeping up with the Kardashians on demand.
Is there a charge to cancel Now TV service?
How To Cancel NOW TV without charges? Actually, you will not be charged if you want to cancel membership. However, the internet TV service, which is managed by the broadcaster Sky, will charge the given monthly fee for that month’s service.
You will still be able to browse the relevant subscription up to the end of the month for which you have paid the subscription fee. Depending on your subscription, you will pay a different amount for Now TV. You may choose from one of five different passes that include entertainment, sports (including football), movies, hayu, and kids.
A cinema pass will cost £11.99 per month and provide consumers with access to thousands of films. However, a higher cost is associated with the Now TV sports pass, which costs £39.99 per month or £9.98 for a one-day pass.
The cost of a monthly entertainment pass, which allows you to view over 300 box sets on-demand and live TV channels, is £9.99. However, the most affordable pass options are those for children, which cost £3.99 per month, and a hayu pass, which costs £4.99.
The pass will not automatically renew once you cancel it, and you will not be charged any more fees unless you login back into your account and re-activate your account.
To sum up, you follow the steps mentioned above to cancel your NOW Tv subscription as soon as possible. Also, do not forget to delete or cancel your NOW tv account, which will lead you to better internet streaming platforms.