How To Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error 248
Finance and reinforcement mistakes are very normal while utilizing QuickBooks Desktop and one such blunder that influences both these highlights is QuickBooks Error 248. You may experience mistake 248 in QuickBooks while taking the reinforcement of the organization record information or while running finance for your representatives. On the off chance that you get the blunder during the reinforcement QuickBooks may show “Cautioning: QuickBooks discovered a few issues with your organization document, however don’t stress! You can fix most issues by modifying your organization document (File/Utilities/Rebuild Data).” If you are additionally managing such a blunder, at that point pursue the well ordered arrangement recorded in this article for a handy solution.
In case you’re searching for QuickBooks ProAdvisors who can help with Common QuickBooks Errors, at that point visit us QuickBooks Support.
Answer for Resolve QuickBooks Backup Error 248
Arrangement 1: RUN QUICKBOOKS REBUILD DATA UTILITY
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and from under the document tab select Utilities.
- Snap Rebuild Data and pursue the brief to spare a reinforcement of the organization document.
- Hold up until QuickBooks complete the reinforcement procedure.
- Snap OK when you get the message Rebuild has Completed.
Arrangement 2: RUN QUICKBOOKS VERIFY DATA UTILITY
- Go to the Utilities choice under the File tab and select Verify Data.
- Snap OK on the off chance that you get the message “QuickBooks distinguished no issues with your information”.
- On the off chance that the Verify Data apparatus recognizes any issues with your organization document, at that point snap Rebuild Now.
Answer for Resolve QuickBooks Error 248 while Running Payroll
Blunder 248 shows up while running finance as a result of overpaying a representative and Overpaying Payroll Taxes . To determine the blunder, you should modify the excessive charge by erasing the pertinent check. Adhere to the directions beneath to redress the issue.
Arrangement 1: CREATE AN ADDITION ITEM TO REIMBURSE THE PAYMENT
- Open QuickBooks and explore to the List area.
- Select Payroll List Item and from the Payroll Item drop-down rundown select New.
- Pick the Custom Setup choice and after that hit Next.
- Enter a name for the new Item.
- Presently select the suitable record to interface the thing.
- For the Tax Tracking Type choice, pick None and afterward hit Next twice.
- Hit Neither and after that Next.
Enter the sum that is overpaid and after that hit Finish.
On the off chance that in the event that you are as yet not ready to determine the blunder subsequent to following the investigating steps referenced in this article, at that point you may require the assistance of a QuickBooks Expert. You can Visit On QuickBooks customer service to connect with one of our ensured QuickBooks Desktop specialists for prompt assistance settling QuickBooks Desktop Error 248.
About Quick Books UK (Video Source – QuickBooks UK)